Overall Packing List
- Appropriate Clothing – see Convention Rules below for dress code.
- Any additional required clothing for Free Time Activities you may be interested in (see below).
- Any neon clothing and/or glow accessories for glow night (planned for Monday night)
- Bedding: Pillow plus twin-sized sheets and blankets OR sleeping bag.
- Please be sure to pack these in a bag of some kind (even if just a trash bag) so that luggage tags can be attached for efficient unloading at the camp.
- Towels – beach towels, bath towels, bath mats
- Toiletries – toothbrush, soap, shampoo, washcloth, deodorant, hand soap, paper towels
- Hand Sanitizer
- Insect Repellent
- Swim Suit
- Sunglasses and/or Hat
- Pen and Notepad
- Spending money for Camp General Store, Snack Shack and Cafe:
- The Snack Shack and Cafe take cash or credit/debit cards
- Camp Cedarmore also sells their own gift cards onsite which money can be pre-loaded onto
- Snack Shack and Cafe items cost $1 – $5
- General Store Items cost $1 – $35
Free Time Activity Requirements
Many Camp Cedarmore activities require certain shoes or shorts for safety. Participants must adhere to guidelines or they cannot participate in the activity. See the Activities page for a full list of planned Free Time Activities.
- Sturdy Shorts – required for zip lines. Sturdy shorts typically have belt loops and are made from denim, khaki, or heavy cotton. Students wearing gym/basketball/running shorts, yoga pants, or similar casual clothing will not be allowed to participate and will be excluded from zip lines.
- Closed toe AND CLOSED HEELED Shoes — Required for zip lines, Bazooka Ball, and Archery Tag.
What Not to Bring
- Alcohol, tobacco or vaping products.
- Illegal drugs or over-the-counter sleep inhibitors such as No-Doze, Monster, etc.
- Knives, matches, lighters, fireworks or any type of weapon.
- Skateboards, roller skates, or shoes with built-in skates.