Coach buses have been chartered for any chaperones and conventioneers who will be in the West Michigan area. Buses will be leaving Monday morning from Covenant Christian High School for the camp (departure time TBD). Buses will leave the camp on Friday between 9:30-10:30 AM EST to return to Covenant.
Note that buses will not be stopping for food on the way to the camp, so riders should pack their own snacks to eat. On the return trip, snacks will be provided to riders.
- If you will be flying in to attend the convention, please plan flights into Louisville International Airport (SDF).
- Flight arrival times in SDF should be between 12 PM – 4 PM Eastern on Monday, August 1.
- From there, we will have buses or vans lined up to take conventioneers or chaperones to the camp.
- If you will be flying home from the convention, please plan flights from Louisville International Airport (SDF).
- Buses or vans will be arranged to take departing conventioneers and chaperones from the camp to the airport on Friday morning.
- Conventioneers should arrive at the airport by 9:00 AM Eastern. Flight arrangements from SDF should be planned accordingly.
For conventioneers outside of the West Michigan area, the Federation Board subsidizes convention travel. To apply for subsidy, use the following link: Travel Subsidy Request Form
If you have any additional transportation questions, please contact the Transportation Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.