Coach buses have been chartered for any chaperones and conventioneers who will be in the West Michigan area.
Buses will be leaving Monday morning from Covenant Christian High School for the camp. On Monday morning, 9-10th graders need to be at Covenant Christian High School at 5:30 AM, and 11th grade and above need to arrive between 6:00-6:30 AM. Be sure to arrive together with any friends who you would like to ride with.
Note that buses will not be stopping for food on the way to the camp, so riders should pack their own snacks to eat. Lunch will be available in the cafeteria after arrival at the camp.
Buses will leave the camp on Friday between 9:30-10:30 AM EST to return to Covenant. On the return trip, snacks will be provided to riders.
- If you will be flying in to attend the convention, please plan flights into Louisville International Airport (SDF).
- Flight arrival times in SDF should be between 12 PM – 4 PM Eastern on Monday, August 1.
- From there, we will have buses or vans lined up to take conventioneers or chaperones to the camp.
- If you will be flying home from the convention, please plan flights from Louisville International Airport (SDF).
- Buses or vans will be arranged to take departing conventioneers and chaperones from the camp to the airport on Friday morning.
- Conventioneers should arrive at the airport by 9:00 AM Eastern. Flight arrangements from SDF should be planned accordingly.
For conventioneers outside of the West Michigan area, the Federation Board subsidizes convention travel. To apply for subsidy, use the following link: Travel Subsidy Request Form
If you have any additional transportation questions, please contact the Transportation Committee at email@example.com.