General Registration Information
- Registration Fee: $395
- Convention Group Photo: $15 (optional)
- Convention week photo flash drive: $15 (optional)
- Bus fee (round trip) to and from Grand Rapids and the camp – $90 (if applicable)
- Make checks payable to: Georgetown Protestant Reformed Church
- All forms and paperwork, including payment, should be mailed no later than May 31 to avoid the $25 late fee.
- All forms and paperwork (medical form, insurance card, payment, travel subsidy request if needed) should be mailed to: Barb DeYoung, 2549 Cedar West Drive, Jenison, MI 49428
- General Registration Form (Google Form)
- Medical Information Form, Waiver, and Release of Liability (PDF)
- Subsidy Request (PDF)
- May 15, 2020 – Electronic General Registration form MUST be submitted.
- May 31, 2020 – ALL forms and paperwork MUST be mailed to avoid the $25 late fee (sooner if living outside the USA).
- June 1, 2020 – Deadline to cancel for a full refund.
- July 9, 2020 – Deadline to cancel for a 50% refund (except emergency situations – please see policy below)
- August 2, 2020 – Last day to register online for team tournament games.
Day of Registration – Monday, August 10, 2020
- Registration will be held at Camp Williamson from 10:30 AM – 1:30 PM
- Before May 31, if you are no longer able to attend the 2020 Convention, you will be able to receive a full refund. To cancel or ask a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- After May 31, if you are no longer able to attend the 2020 Convention, kindly cancel by Tuesday, July 9, 2020. A 50% refund will be given, except in emergency situations, where a full refund will be given. Cancellations after July 9 will be addressed on a case by case basis. To cancel or ask a question, please email email@example.com
- All flights into Grand Rapids must arrive on or before Saturday, August 8, 2020.
- If you have any travel questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conventioneers will not be allowed to drive themselves directly to the camp except by special permission. Conventioneers with special circumstances must make the request to drive to email@example.com
Chaperone Registration is available here: https://prcconvention.com/chaperones/