General Registration Information
- Registration Fee: $395
- Bus fee from Grand Rapids to the camp: $43
- Convention Group Photo: $15 (optional)
- Convention week photo flash drive: $15 (optional)
- Make checks payable to: Southwest Protestant Reformed Church
- All forms and paperwork, including payment, should be mailed no later than May 31 to avoid the $25 late fee.
- All forms and paperwork should be mailed to: Jill Reitsma, 643 Wilson Ave. SW, Grand Rapids, MI 49534
- Wednesday, May 15, 2019 – Electronic General Registration form MUST be submitted.
- Friday, May 31, 2019 – ALL forms and paperwork MUST be mailed to avoid the $25 late fee (sooner if living outside the USA).
- Saturday, June 1, 2019 – Deadline to cancel for a full refund.
- Tuesday, July 9, 2019 – Deadline to cancel for a 50% refund (except emergency situations – please see policy below)
- Friday, August 2, 2019 – Last day to register online for team tournament games.
Day of Registration – Monday, August 12, 2019
Registration will be held at Camp Michindoh from 9:30 – 11:15 AM
- Before May 31, if you are no longer able to attend the 2019 Convention, you will be able to receive a full refund. To cancel or ask a question, please email Jill Reitsma at
- After May 31, if you are no longer able to attend the 2019 Convention, kindly cancel by Tuesday, July 9, 2019. A 50% refund will be given, except in emergency situations, where a full refund will be given. Cancellations after July 9 will be addressed on a case by case basis. To cancel or ask a question, please email Jill Reitsma at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All flights into Grand Rapids must arrive on or before Saturday, August 10, 2019.
- All departing flights from Grand Rapids must leave on August 16 after 4:00 pm or on August 17.
If you have any travel questions, please contact Kyle Tanis at email@example.com.
- General Registration Form (Google Form)
- Tournament Registration (Google Form)
- Medical Information Form, Waiver, and Release of Liability (PDF)
- Subsidy Request (PDF)
**Conventioneers will not be allowed to drive themselves directly to the camp except by special permission from the Steering Committee. Conventioneers with special circumstances must make the request to drive to Kyle Tanis at firstname.lastname@example.org.