General Registration Information
- Registration Fee: $420 (required)
- Convention Group Photo: $15 (optional)
- Convention Photo Flash Drive (also includes a DVD with highlights from the convention): $15 (optional)
- Make checks payable to: Hull PRC
- All forms and paperwork, including payment should be mailed no later than May 31 to avoid the $25 late fee.
- All forms and paperwork, should be mailed to: Anna Brummel, 2771 Grant Ave., Hull, IA 51239
- Monday, May 15, 2017 – Electronic General Registration form MUST be submitted.
- Wednesday, May 31, 2017 – ALL forms and paperwork MUST be mailed to avoid the $25 late fee (sooner if living outside the USA).
- Wednesday, May 31, 2017 – Deadline to cancel for a full refund.
- Saturday, July 15, 2017 – Deadline to cancel for a 50% refund (except emergency situations – please see policy below)
Day of Registration – Monday, August 13, 2018
Registration will be held at Lake Geneva Christian Center. Conventioneers are allowed 1 suitcase, 1 sleeping bag, and 1 backpack/purse/bag!
- 6:45 AM – 7:15 AM – Registration for Junior Young People (incoming Freshman and Sophomores)
- 7:00 AM – 7:30 AM – Registration Senior Young People (incoming Juniors through Post-High)
- Busses will leave promptly starting at 7:30am, with the last bus leaving NO later than 8:00am.
- Busses are expected to return to Heritage Christian School at approximately 12:30pm on Friday, August 11, 2017.
- Before May 31, if you are no longer able to attend the 2017 Convention, you will be able to receive a full refund. To cancel or ask a question, please email Anna Wassink at email@example.com.
- After May 31, if you are no longer able to attend the 2017 Convention, kindly cancel by Saturday, July 15, 2017. A 50% refund will be given, except in emergency situations, where a full refund will be given. Cancellations after July 15 will be addressed on a case by case basis. To cancel or ask a question, please email Anna Wassink firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General Registration Form (Google Form)
- Medical Information, Camp Waiver, and Release of Liability (PDF)
- This form states that a Camp Waiver is included, but we do not have that as it is not required by the camp.
- Subsidy Request (PDF)
- Tournament Registration – You can register for the convention and come back to this page at a later date if you are not currently ready to register your tournament teams.